Monday, January 2, 2012

I've Always Preferred Odd-Numbered Years...

...but I'm going to work hard to make 2012 an exception. Notably, I finally wrote a long treatise on the disappointment of easily defined sexuality in the Tinker, Tailor film over on the academic blog. (I would link it but it has my real name attached.) If that's not enough to tempt you, there's a picture of Benedict Cumberbatch looking cute.

In other Benedict Cumberbatch news, I am very much looking forward to the second episode of the second series of Sherlock next weekend. AS YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE OR YOUR REASON KEEP AWAY FROM THE MOOR!

In response to an e-mail from Roommate J, I made a new set of New Year's Resolutions. They look a lot like last year's resolutions, which I either pulled off with satisfying results or would like another shot at.

1) Write every day.
2) Keep the sense of humor.
3) Attain some semblance of swag.
4) Go on another date.
5) Don't get shot.


And if I fail at one, I want it to be number four. The others are far too important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment